As well as a comprehensive exhibition, at Kent Construction Expo you can access a programme of free keynotes, workshops & special networking events – providing fresh insights into current construction industry challenges and opportunities on the horizon as well as emerging technologies, practices and innovations – helping you to keep up-to-date and thrive in the years ahead.
The 2023 programme will focus on:
- Construction Futures: Key trends and technologies
- Key Kent Development Projects
- Circular Construction
- Resolving Construction Disputes in the Real World
- Building Safety Act:
- BIM and Digitisation: Tackling the pain points to unlock the benefits
- The 2022 Building Safety Act: A golden opportunity for Construction
- Sustainable Innovation: Moving towards a Circular Construction Economy
- Resilience and Recovery: Key learnings from the COVID-19 pandemic
- Brexit Friction: Staff and material shortages
- Mental Health Awareness: Building a supportive culture around mental health
- Construction Pathways: Mapping out a professional career in the industry
Event highlights include:
- Meet-the-Buyer: A unique opportunity to get your business in front of some of the leading contractors, suppliers and public sector departments
- Networking Breakfast: kindly sponsored by Walker Construction, the Big Networking Breakfast is a chance to discuss the latest industry innovations with your peers and contacts before the main event begins!
- Drinks Reception: Kindly sponsored by DHA Planning, the Drinks Reception is open to everyone, so why not celebrate a successful day with your team and peers!
- Gala Dinner: Kindly sponsored by Willmott Dixon, The Gala Dinner is a chance to reward your hard-working team and/or entertain your clients! Enjoy a delicious three course meal and a some hilarious entertainment!
Follow us on